Saturday, April 10, 2010

Big Boy Haircut.

Our little boy no longer has a bald spot and we have trimmed his hair a few times since he came home but we decided to go a bit further and give him his first big boy haircut. I was not very excited about the idea because I didn't want my little guy to look different and we cut John and Ethan's hair at home so John wanted to cut Jack's hair himself as well. I did cut a bit too much off behind his ear during a trim so the thought of a full haircut made me nervous. Well we survied with out too bad of a result. I was still sad to see his hairstyle change but now I am used to it.
Here is some pics from the day of his haircut when we were playing outside, and the after picture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and after haircut.

Photobucket

No comments: